Looking for a healthy and nutritious snack for the kids? Serve them these waffles and see how they disappear! This is an ideal way to incorporate Indian millets in their diet.
- Well ripened bananas 2-3
- Curds (plain yogurt) ½ cup
- Jaggery powder or brown sugar 1tablespoon or to taste
- Wheat flour ½ cup
- Ragi/Bajra/Jowar flour ½ cup (a mix of all these or any two of these may be used)
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Water to mix
- Ghee to brush the waffle plates
- Honey and roasted nuts for garnish.
Pour the batter over the waffle plate to about ¼ cm thickness and drizzle a teaspoon of ghee over it. Close the waffle maker and cook till done (2-2 ½ minutes)