Chocolate coconut Ladoo
Desiccated coconut 2 cups + 3 tblsp for rolling
Cocoa powder 2 tblsp
Condensed milk 1 cup
Pistachio 2 tblsp (optional)
Butter 1 tsp
- In a heavy bottomed pan, add the desiccated coconut and condensed milk.
- Mix this well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the cocoa powder and mix well.
- Cook this for 5 more minutes and the mixture will come to a whole mass.
- Switch off the flame.
- Allow this to cool completely.
- Powder the pistachios (if using)
- Mix this with the 3 tblsp of desiccated coconut.
- Grease your hands with butter.
- Take a small lemon sized portion of the coconut mixture and make into a round ball.
- Roll this into the desiccated coconut mixture.
- Chocolate coconut ladoos are ready.